I couldn't believe that I could start writing a blog after such a long lapse, especially in this blogspot. Just as I viewed it when I tried to re-activate my account, my last posting was dated back in 2006, which was 4 years ago. Minus the fact that I did blogged in the Friendster's blog before, I had stopped posting for about 2 years. Hm....really could not believe that I will get it all started back again.
Speaking of writing a blog, my best friend once insisted me of starting a blog, with a given reason that from this written blog, I can indirectly improves her English. I had been quite bland in responding to this request, as I had been involved in blog before, and mostly of the article has been quite personal. Perhaps, I am not readily to expose much of my thought and feeling to others. As such, if I were to fulfill to my friend's request, so does that means that she will be able to know what is inside my mind and heart? If such a thing happened, then where will my privacy lies?
But then, perhaps, between best friend, there should not be too much secrets kept between them. Best friend will always be there to lend us their support every time we needed. So, maybe there will come one day, when my best friend asked me about my status of my blog, I can immediately tell her this address.
Anyway, after a long lapse, to re-start my blogging hobby is quite a huge task. Unlike the beginning, when the passion to blog is still strong, plus the fact that I had much free time, I had been a bit lazy when it came to writing an article. So, article might not be coming in on daily basis. However, I shall penned down all my memorable memory in this blog. With all the posting, which shall be written on a later stage, I hoped that in the future, this blog shall served as a meaning diary which describe all the journey I had been through in my life.
P/S: During my trip back to hometown a week ago, I happened to flip through all my pictures taken while I was still in university. Those pictures really brought me back to those happy days I spent with my coursemates. How I wish that I was able to travel back to those time. But then, those past memories shall always served as history. Whenever I feel like my life is meaningless, these picture will served as a reminder, "Hey, you had spent 3 years full of excitements. So, life ain't that bad, you know. Cheer Up!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment