I spent some times, browsing back my old posting in my old blog today. Reading back on all these posting, it brought back a lots of fond memories, and also some bad memories. Reflecting on these memories, I suddenly felt that my life had been changing from time to time.
Those day, my life was such an easy going, which encouraged me to write on certain topic which was not job related. Sometimes, I even find time posting on event that happened on my daily life, then certain topics on public issue. And not to miss out on post which consists on my love feeling towards certain people. I really put in a lot of effort in writing blog that time.
As what I posted yesterday, blog had served as a purpose of recording down all the journeys that we had gone through in our life, which during such journeys, all events which happened throughout these journey shall be recorded. So, in our later age, when we looked back at our life, it served as a memorable diary to cheer us up. I do hope that I would be able to spend more time in my youth to gather more memories. With these memories properly implanted in my blog, then our future generation shall be able to read and learned about how we actually travel in our journey
P/S: Ever since I started my new blog, all those old memories keep on coming back at me. It somehow reminded me that I still preferred to live in the past life as compare to my current life. How naive I was. But then, given a choice, I would prefer to live a peaceful life as compare to a fast moving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment