I can't find any word, except for BAD LUCK to describe what happened to me last week. This, of course made me so down that I never really spend time to update my blog. But then, surely when things settle down, and the mind gets clearer, then the intention will comes back and hunt you. So, here I am, facing my netbook, with a cup of Loh Han Guo drink, doing this posting.
Well, my so-called unlucky chain of event started on last Thursday, when I was rushing to my HQ for a departmental meeting. When I said rushing, I do mean rushing, as I am busy doing something else that when I realized the time, it was rather a bit off timing. So, I started my journey quite smoothly, though when I was in the rush. Reason? Because the road that I used was actually a kampung road, which proven to be shorter distance. I was just reaching a roundabout, about 4 km from my HQ. As we all known, when we are at a roundabout, the car at our right always have their priority. So, I viewed my right to ensure that there is no car coming at my direction. Suddenly, BANG......
I was shocked. Then, I quickly turned to my left, and realized that my car bang into other's car, which was parked at the roadside, illegally. So, my poor car ended with a dented portion, which need to be fixed. I agreed that it is part of my mistake for causing my car to be sent to the workshop. But then, is it not that parking the car at the roadside illegally is also in wrong as well? But then, living in our Bolehland, the term ILLEGAL will only be correct if you get caught. If you are not, the you are legal la. So, off my car to the workshop, and some money have to be spent to get my car done.
Then, just right after my car was completed, I got sick the following day...DARN!!!!!
Off I got to the clinic for check up. Throat infection and slight fever (the term the doctor always used ever since I decided to drop in the clinic 1 year back). So, on medication till present. Now condition even worse (add coughing into the family and we have a full house of flu, fever, cough & sore throat). It never help with such a uncaring weather, which is damn humid and hot today.
Now, so many bad lucks occurs me last week. Then, where is the good lucks which promised to come by after it? Didn't manage to strike any 4D bearing my car number on it. But then, I guessed the only good luck that came through is actually getting connected with an old friend of mine via Facebook yesterday. Happened to view his blog through another friend of mine, and I dropped him a message. Never expected him to add me the following day.
I used to hang out with this friend of mine when we were in high school. Treated him as one of the close friend, as he shared with me him dreams. When we parted for our own journey (me to USM, him to India), we lost contact. Later on, still got contacted each other, when he is in hometown. Now, he is in other state, working as MO.
Wishing him all the best in his future. If we were really be friend, let this be the first step to reunite us again.
No comments:
Post a Comment