Sunday, August 15, 2010

Does Second Chance Exist In Love?

Just completed the Hong Kong drama, "Mystery in Love" this afternoon. In fact, I watched the final episode 3 times. Might catch the fourth time. Well, not because of an interesting ending it had. Ending is just like a normal fairy tale. Two people, who love each other end up together. Just that the reason that I watched so many time is because I find some meaningful theories which worth being described in my life.

Only when we experienced a death moment, then only we will appreciated what we had in life. Most of the time, we are being ignorance, never realizing how wonderful life is. Always put ourself in our own thought, thinking that what is only right for us. Never really think from other point of view. It is only after we experienced something that nearly brings us to death, that we realized this point.

Not everything in this world can be solved by an equation. Things like love, can only be properly understood if we felt it with out heart. When two person get together, there is a chemistry feeling created, which makes both of them getting attracted to each other. This is what human called the feeling of love. It can't be solved with mere equation.

If we really treasured a relationship, at the very moment we lost it, it seemed like the whole world will falls into a blink of darkness. We will feel that life has become meaningless. Some to the certain extend of ending up their life, or hurting themselve to escape from this sadness. It is only after certain time, that we were be able to stand up again, and decided to forget about all the heartbreak and continue to be strong in our life. However, no matter how strong we are, the scar due to this heartbreak will forever be there.

Is there really a second chance in life? Even after hurting someone that we loved, can we really get back together for a second chance? In this drama, it shown that we were able to do so. It is after the man actor, realizing that he truly loved the girl, and apologizing in front of a prize giving ceremony, that the girl accepted him back. However, will there really be a second change in reality. Whilst I agreed on what I wrote in the previous paragraph, I seemed to be reluctant to accept the fact of this one.

Perhaps, I had never had much experience in term of love. 1 failed relationship, and 1 failed courtship. That doesn't accumulate as vast experience. As such, I couldn't give much comment here. In addition, I had never been hurt before. Perhaps, maybe if there will come one day when I faced this situation, that I will be able to decide whether there is indeed a second chance in love. Or perhaps it is just a myth after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment