Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Best Way to Test Our Patience.....Get Yourself Caught in a Jam

Most of my friends said that I had a very good level of patience. Well, those were the days. If I were to compare now and then, I believed that the me now is more easy to get pissed off whenever something get into my way.

Just a while ago, while I was on my way back to home from office, I was caught in a jam. A self created jam by my beloved people, I must say. So happened that is a school dismissal hour, and plus the fact that is an after office hour. I had to pass through 2 school on my way back.

Really lost my cool when I get stuck in the congestion. Sometimes, I really can't believe that in this country, where people always complaining about insufficient money to spend, will have so many cars on the road. And to add salt to the wound, the prices of a car does not come cheap in this country. As such, how the hell we had to experience so many cars on the road?

Then, seeing how parents fetching their children from school also makes me ponder, how lucky these children are these day. Still remember my time of study. I started to walk to school when I was in primary school, then started to take public transport by my own when I was in secondary school and high school, with cycling as an option. I mean, those days, we really needs to be on our own, as my mum needs to work. So, that's where the responsibility started to nurture from young.

But then, I really can't compare the situation here and in my time. As these days, the society has turn into such a unsafe society that people tends to be extra caution. Sometimes I wonder whether all human civilization will ends up in such manner. Then, the next will be the end of the word. So, can blame much on those parents who wish to fetch their children personally after school. However, please la, make sure all of you adhere to the traffic law. Do not simply park your car on the roadside. This will ultimately causes the congestion.

But then, as I said in my posting yesterday, in here everything will only be ILLEGAL if being noticed the authority. Haiz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment